Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back to things as usual

Vacation ended on Monday and everything was back to the usual schedule. Monday night swimming, Tuesday night we headed to Kirk's parents to celebrate his mom's birthday ... not sure if you call a bunch of crabby kids a celebration :). Wednesday I came home early from work (the start of my turn being sick) Kirk brought the girls to dance that evening. Thursday I was home again. Friday was Kirks turn and he was home with us which ended up making things a lot easier for me getting Mykaela to/from preschool and Mallory to the bus stop on time. Hoping the kids don't catch anything Kirk or I had. Saturday the girls started their next round of ice skating lessons. They are both doing great ... only problem is I can see Mykaela misbehaving but can't do anything about it since she can't hear me. The funny thing is she gets the other kids to do the same thing she is doing ... the little stinker.
The rest of the weekend was pretty low key. Brought the girls to their new favorite place, Build a Bear. They managed to spend the rest of their birthday and Christmas money.
Marshall has developed a rash so will keep an eye on it tomorrow and if there is no improvement looks like a trip to the doctor will be next. Marshall continues to be a happy baby a majority of the time. Definately wants me over others (Ashely is probably my closest competion :) ) He is definately trying to explore new things and will be a much happier and into more trouble when he can crawl. I guess that is enough randomness for one post. Here are a few pictures from the last week.

Mykaela and Ma"ria" playing dress up


No comments: