Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend wrap-up

A couple weeks ago Ashley was on vacation so we had family over to watch the kids (thanks Dad, Kathy and Erin). Here are a few cute pictures I found on the other camera.


Friday evening the girls and I had a girls night out. We had dinner at subway with a quick stop in at Cub to find some pink cupcakes since we were going to the play/musical Pinkalicious. We had a lot of fun. Here are the girls dressed in Pink.
Love how cute Mallory looks in this picture (Mykaela looks cute as well)



We were in the first row balcony because of the lighting in the theater you can't see the stage behind them very well in this picture.

Saturday I headed over to Krista's to work on some scrapbooking. I am happy to say I have completed my first scrapbook :) Sure there are a few things I would change but feels good to have one completed. Next I can start on Marshall's by the time I get started I will already be 1 year behind. Headed home for a few hours before heading back to the Spechts to celebrate my dad's birthday (check out Krista's blog for some cute pictures). While I was home Kirk noticed the dog had a hot spot so off to the vet Kirk and Cosmo went and returned home with a shaved upper leg, cone on head and antibiotics.

Sunday Kirk was able to get in his first round of golf with Jason, Jer and Matt. Was a bit windy but I think they had a good time. The kids and I did the usual church, errands and chores around the house. I was able to get the rasberries in the ground. Maybe I will be able to get to the garden this week ... well see have to plan and get everything ready for the big party on Sunday (baptism and birthday) Yep Marshall will be 1 on the 25th wow that year went fast!

No comments: