Tuesday, April 5, 2011

On Goings

I have been avoiding blogging ... not sure if it is being overwhelmed, not sure what to blog about or feeling like I am not a good story teller.

Happenings from the last month:
I have misplaced my camera. I need to get copies of the pictures Krista has taken, in the mean time I will need to look harder.
Mykaela was sick one weekend - high temperature, cough, runny nose, and pink eye to top it off
Mallory was home for 11 days on spring break. Had a couple of play dates, Sidney and Keira
Marshall is climbing stairs, giving hugs (loves) and finds his sisters hillarious

Took to get the kids pictures taken with bunnies Saturday morning. They turned out pretty good, would have liked a few more snapshots of Marshall and Mykaela was making a silly smile in some of them.

http://www.flutterby-photos.com/Children/Thorsen-Family/12469017_eyN9v/
Password: Marshall

Niece Stella turned 1 today. Happy Birthday! Her party was at the Y over the weekend. The kids had a blast. Was great having my Mom and Pj in town. You will need to check Krista's blog to see pictures.
http://aspechtacularlife.blogspot.com/

Now that April has arrived it feels like things are jst going to get busier. I am hoping to keep up on this blog and taking more pictures . Any bets it won't happen :)

No comments: